Saturday, March 1, 2008

March

Today is already 1st of March, two day before I was sick, my head so pain...at night cant sleep well, but still went for class, perspective class start at 9am, I cant sleep more... I like sleeping!!! I have to wake up earlier to take ktm but becasue of my sick, my father fetch me, haha! Perspective class, do the project of bedroom design in 1 point perspective. What also need to draw in perspective... I think after I done this, I can be architect, haha... crazy! That day was the last tutorial class of cultural & society in Malaysia. Well, I found that our lecturer is a cool person. haha! So, tuesday and thursday no any cultural class, can say a bit free, but still got a lot of assignment. Yesterday also not feeling well, felt cool... oh ya, the project 2 of digital design, I have choose the story of japanese of folklore, Momotaro. It can say is my 1st time do something about japanese, I start to like the japanese dolls, it is cool and stylish, haha! Before that I hate some kinds of dolls especially barbie dolls, when I saw it I will throw it out!!! I also dont know why I hate them! This project 2 challenge me...plan flow chart, interactive interface design, character design... I dont know how to draw character... anyway, I trust myself, soon will see how i create the Momotaro, haha!

0 comments: