Thursday, September 18, 2008

Miss...

I miss...
I miss my carrrr...
This term I can't drive car to school, because my sister have to drive to work.
I have to go school by ktm...
Oh no, I have to wake up at 6am, actually 5.30 will better because I always do something and delay, choose what cloth to wear... haha, not many cloth can choose...
And then , I have to arrive at station by 6.30, because after 7am, will many people, sometimes the ktm will late, it will late more than 1 hour, and then the passenger will become more and more, and then you hard to go inside ktm and have to wait the next train. Oh! shit... I sure I will late to school and then if I can, quickly call to father, ask him to fetch me to school, just take half an hour, but if I can go inside ktm, then have to wait another train to go to Subang Jaya, if the train late again and want to play me, I sure die because I cant call to my father to fetch me because I am at the KL Sentral... After arrive at Subang Jaya, there is a stupid min bus, sometimes I also have to wait half an hour to arrive at school even though it just take 10 mins, really stupid!
Finally, I still have to walk a distance then will arrive at class. If I late, I have to run as fast as I can... stupid!

Anyway, I hope really can do well in this term! Ganbatte!

0 comments: